This was shamelessly taken from my facebook note called 25 Things That You May Or May Not Know About Me.
1. I don't really exercise because I suffer from this severe medical condition known as "laziness."
2. I hate the snow. Haaaaaaate.
3. I quote The Office like it's my job.
4. My mom wouldn't let us play video games as kids, so I'm really lousy at them. It's probably for the best because if I were any good at them, I'd be a hardcore gamer.
5. When I was little, I wanted to be an astronaut. I had a costume with NASA patches and everything.
6. My parents raised be to be extremely confident, so I can be kinda vain. I really believe I'm going to be famous someday.
7. Havarti is my favorite kind of cheese.
8. After my mission, I'm going to get my MLIS. (Master of Library and Information Science)
9. I hate the movie Neverending Story.
10. Cats are better than dogs, no battle.
11. I know the lyrics to most ABBA songs.
12. I own 25 seasons of television on DVD. (At the moment, my wish list is about 80 seasons long.)
13. I believe in true love and fairy tale endings.
14. I feel extremely fortunate to have such a good relationship with my parents and brother.
15. I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
16. I own an insane amount of t-shirts, most of them purchased online.
17. For all of my internet-love, I don't really like instant messaging. Email is my preferred method of communication.
18. I didn't get my license until I was almost 17.
19. I wish I could sing well enough to make it on Broadway. But I don't and this fact makes me super sad.
20. If I were rich, I'd move to Southern France and learn how to cook.
21. John Cusack is one of my favorite movie stars.
22. The longest I've ever lived in one place is 5 years. The shortest is 4 months.
23. The first movie I remember seeing in theaters was Beauty and the Beast. I went with my godmother, LuDawn.
24. It was surprisingly easy for me to come up with 25 things. I like talking about myself. This is why I blog.
25. When I'm on my mission in Vancouver, my goal is to convert Michael Buble.
(Also, I changed my tumblr address to http://gretchenalice.tumblr.com/ so if you were subscribed to it via RSS, you'll want to update your feed. If you were already following me on tumblr, you won't have to change anything.)