My cousin Samantha tagged me for the 8 things meme. It's pretty low-key, but this is all I can manage for an early Monday morning.
1. I played Rock Band for the first time on Saturday. I now get what all the fuss is about.
2. The other day, I hit 1,000 tweets on my twitter page.
3. I'm an amazing editor/proofreader if I'm evaluating someone else's work. When it comes to my own stuff, though, I'm utterly hopeless.
4. I'm getting restless without new tv. Two weeks...
5. I may be a music snob, but I'm the kind of music snob that really truly loves listening to the radio.
6. I keep my tickets from everything--movie passes, TRAX stubs, and plays. I have saved every single fortune I get from fortune cookies.
7. Speaking of fortune cookies, I think they taste delicious. I also eat the entire fortune cookie before reading the fortune, because I believe that's the only way it will come true. ("I'm not superstitious, but I'm...I am a little stitious.")
8. Fall Semester at my alma mater starts today. It's the first September in over sixteen years where I haven't gone to school, and while this makes me mostly overjoyed, it also makes me more sad than I anticipated.