If the internet were a person, I'd marry it. For real.
1. This parody version of Baby Got Back is book comedy at its finest. Cheryl Klein wrote it, with lyrics like "So ladies, if lit's your love/And you wanna make like Nabokov/Dial 1-800-READSALOT/And we'll read those banned novels/Baby got book!"
2. Golfwidow dreamed up the hilarious LOLdiner, which would be Teh Successful IRL.
3. Rachelskirts introduced me to Daily Lit. Get a couple pages of a book emailed to you every day for free!
4. Naomi, a.k.a. the "Cupcake Ninja" was recently featured over at Cupcakes Take the Cake. Her fondant designs are the tastiest little bites of pop culture I've seen.
5. Download Ben Gibbard (*dreamy sigh*) singing Rilo Kiley's Silver Lining here.
6. Miss Erin got an ARC of Shannon and Dean Hale's Rapunzel's Revenge and recently reviewed it. Color me jealous!
7. Mark your calenders! This Tuesday is Eliza Doolittle Day!
8. I totally won an Airhead t-shirt from Meg Cabot! I can only imagine there were hundreds of entries and I was one of the thirty! When it arrives, I'll post my entry for who I'd want to trade bodies with if I had the chance.
9. Edge created a list of her top twenty songs in my honor. Thanks again!
10. Moshi moshi! Did you know The Office originally started out as a Japanese show?
11. My new (and final) header is up! Feed readers, come give it a looksie. (Question: I can't figure out for the life of me how to make it link back to the home page. Any advice?)
12. I'm going to be participating in Pink of Perfection's May Project for the next week. The theme is Media Detox, which means I'm going to cut down on all non-essential internet surfing. Um, which is a LOT of extra time I'll have on my hands. Hey, homework? Let's be friends again!
I'm going to try and draft my posts tonight, so I'll still blog, but I might not be around so much on twitter or commenting or the like. Wish me luck!