Body swapping? Hands down, I'd pick Jenna Fischer. I don't really think I need a reason beyond the fact that she gets to KISS JOHN KRASINSKI.
In case that's not enough, I do have additional facts to back my choice up.
1. She's super down-to-earth, which you don't see a whole lot in Hollywood.
2. She's got an amazing figure, but isn't obsessed with her body image. (See: what you don't see a whole lot in Hollywood.)
3. She gets to spend her days being a great actress on the set of The Office.
4. She's, like, bff with Angela Kinsey.
5. She still shops at (and adores!) Target. Me too!
6. Her wardrobe is absolutely fabulous--she wears amazing dresses to awards shows and the rest of the time rocks the jeans and hoodie look. This is my ideal style--dressed way down or snazzed way up!
7. We both broke our backs in the past year, so I can totally relate to that.
8. She's got this ambition that I admire so much--it'd be great to have the courage to up and leave your home in St. Louis to move to L.A. to pursue your dream.
And lest we forgot...she gets to film multiple takes of smooching the dreamy JKras!
I rest my case."
I believe that is referred to as "writing for your audience." I've read (and loved, actually) plenty of Meg's work, so I tried to tailor my entry to what she'd be likely to write. Much to my surprise, it actually worked! I'm rather enamored by the irony of wearing a shirt that so boldly states AIRHEAD.
As a major bonus, the ever-so-awesome Pixie volunteered to send me her ARC of Airhead, which I'd been really looking forward to reading even before the t-shirt debacle. It arrived today, so I know what I'll be doing this weekend! (Other than homework, Capture the Flag, a possible haircut/dye, and the Beatles Tribute concert, of course.)
Who would you trade bodies with?
Also, while we're on the subject on winning stuff, City Streams is having a very generous giveaway, so go enter! (Wal-mart giftcards! I'm mostly opposed to Wal-mart on moral grounds, but my love for free stuff overrides almost any opposition. Plus, it is quite literally one of the four big stores in town, so I rarely have a choice but to take advantage of their always low prices. Always.) Happy weekend!