Top three: Ways to celebrate Pi Day involving pi
1. Buy a pi shirt! This one's my favorite.
2. Watch the original pi rap. It's also a very funny spoof of the old PBS kid's
3. Indulge your inner nerd with a math movie. I recommend Stand & Deliver, Mean Girls, and The Absent-Minded Professor.
Top three: Ways to celebrate Pi Day involving pie
1. Buy a pie shirt! This one's my favorite. (Alas, it's sold out, so you'll just have to admire it and pray Threadless reprints soon.)
2. Consume lots and lots of pie. Lots. Start with making Martha Stewart's cherry.
3. View. Swoon. Repeat.