1. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2. I love to read more than anything else.
3. I am exactly like a young Liz Lemon.
4. My major was psychology, with emphases in neurology and philosophy.
5. In order of competency from highest to lowest, I play the piano, viola, and guitar.
6. Someday, guitar will be the first in that list.
7. I was mildly disappointed to find out the Spice Girls reunion tour wouldn’t be anywhere near where I live.
8. And by mildly, I really mean extremely. Child o’ the 90’s, what can I say?
9. However, despite my affection for bubblegum pop, my taste in music is very diverse and respectable. Honest.
10. (I overuse parentheses. (Sorry.))
11. I don’t like surprises.
12. I won my 9th grade Science Fair. I’m pretty sure it was a fluke, but I’m awfully proud of that trophy.
13. I love making lists. It’s my ninth favorite thing to do.
14. I could be a part-time model, but I'd probably still have to keep my normal job.
15. My favorite novel is Little Women.
16. I don’t mind being spoiled for tv shows and movies, but never for books. I don’t get people who read the end first.
17. When I get a rock band, we’re going to be called Windsor.
18. I know all the dance moves to Oops…I did it again!
19. Not really, but I kind of wish I did.
20. My favorite color is turquoise.
21. I have lived in Idaho, Virginia, New Mexico, and Utah.
22. I could eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the rest of my life.
23. I have one fashion rule: What Would Veronica Mars Wear?
24. I am a bona fide Office addict. This will manifest itself regularly throughout my blog. JAM 4ever!!!1!!
25. In 8th grade, we were short on boys for our production of West Side Story, so I volunteered to be a Jet. My name was “Big Deal” and I had one line: “But the gym’s neutral territory!” Oh yeah, I owned that stage.
26. So far, this is the oldest I’ve ever been.
27. The best concert I’ve ever been to was U2’s Vertigo Tour in 2005. A-freakin-mazing.
28. I’ve read over 50 of the Star Wars Expanded Universe novels. I’m torn between tremendous shame and pride over this fact.
29. I make killer cd mixes. It’s kind of a hidden talent of mine.
30. I also have mad poker skillz.
31. I overuse the words “so,” “totally,” and “awesome.”
32. The Food Network helps me wind down, especially The Barefoot Contessa.
33. Sometimes I wonder why I just don’t quit school and become a chef.
34. My daemon would be a lioness.
35. I liked the musical Wicked before it was cool. Somehow, I still haven’t seen it yet and practically everyone else I know has. Life can be terribly unjust that way.
36. Speaking of musicals, like any nerdy teenage girl, I went through a major showtunes phase in high school. As a result, I know the lyrics to a lot of musicals. I don’t even know how many, but it’s a LOT.
37. The first movie I remember seeing was Beauty and the Beast.
38. When I eat waffles, there has to be syrup in every single little crevice.
39. I believe there is a Jack Handey quote for every situation life may offer.
40. Right now, I’m listening to Spoon’s Gimme Fiction. See? Respectable.
41. I don’t like heights.
42. Or roller coasters.
43. Or rattlesnakes.
44. This is harder than I thought. (TWSS)
45. I worked at a toy store for about 8 months.
46. That turned me into an insufferable toy snob, so my future children had better be grateful.
47. Currently, I’m living the dream acting as Pam Beesly in my school’s service activity office.
48. I have asthma. (Sucks to your as-mar!)
49. I really don’t know how I lived before I got my iPod.
50. Since I can’t think of anything else at the moment, I’m probably just going to go watch Firefly instead.
51. In 2nd grade, I wanted to be a lion tamer.
52. I like reading Shakespeare, but I l-o-v-e seeing Shakespeare performed.
53. I like my peanut butter chunky…
54. And my chocolate dark.
55. The only movies I cry during are Little Women and Steel Magnolias.
56. I sobbed when I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
57. Oh yeah, I’m a huge Harry Potter nerd.
58. Matthew Broderick was my first celebrity crush.
59. Lee Pace is my most recent celebrity crush.
60. Lee is also the wallpaper on my laptop. Oh, Ned!
61. I love art, but especially impressionist art.
62. I have a Jennifer Garner-like adoration of Martha Stewart.
63. Jeopardy! is my favorite game show. Ken Jennings is kind of a hero of mine.
64. I love assembling things.
65. I’ve never broken a bone.
66. I have my wedding all planned out, except for the slightly minor detail of the groom.
67. But I’m in no rush to get hitched.
68. Oshkosh, Blackie, and Orion are former cats of mine.
69. I should point out I named Orion well before Men in Black. I’m a true revolutionary when it comes to pet names.
70. Bono and Kenobi are the existing felines. Bono is a butterscotch tabby and Kenobi’s a grey tabby.
71. I was a cheerleader in the third grade.
72. I’d rather not talk about it.
73. I have been to over half of the states.
74. I only had two wisdom teeth. They’re gone as of September 2007.
75. Laundry is my favorite smell ever.
76. Throughout high school, I would tell people my career goal was to be an engineer for NASA. One day of class in college was enough for me.
77. I’ve been reading the paper every morning (when I have access to it, that is) for years. I start with the comics, then the feature page, then the local news, then finally the front page. The sports section is sometimes good for weather and business for Non Sequitur and Dilbert.
78. I would have made an excellent hippie.
79. I had eye surgery in the 3rd grade.
81. As a result, I have no depth perception whatsoever.
82. Another side effect is that I can see double vision at will. It would make a cool super power. I could be Gemini Girl and have the ability to see two things at once. Naturally, I would have an evil twin.
83. I don’t believe in scrapbooking.
84. I’m at my crankiest when I don’t get fed on time. Like a Tamagotchi.
85. I’m really good at memorizing numbers. I have my library card number memorized…and my mom’s…and my brother’s.
86. I have a ribbon fetish.
87. My first cd was No Strings Attached by *NSYNC.
88. I have since repented of that egregious sin, but that didn’t stop me from re-buying it recently at D.I. because I sold my first copy. It was for nostalgia’s sake, people.
89. I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they’re really weird. For instance, the other night I fell asleep listening to Travis and then had a dream that Fran Healy kept trying to ask me out to go fishing with him on Saturday. I don’t know why I persisted in turning him down, because I love Fran Healy. Strange…
90. Cinnamon and chocolate is a taste combination of heavenly magnitude.
91. My blood type is B+.
92. It’s also my motto for life.
93. It’s one of my goals in life to own a bookstore.
94. I took French in high school. One time our dear Madame lost us downtown during a French club field trip to the cathedral. We’d eat crepes a lot. I don’t remember any of the actual language.
95. Possums have thirteen nipples.
96. I really love random trivia.
97. French fries are my weakness.
98. I paint my toenails, but not my fingernails, so…paradox.
99. I don’t like mushrooms, though not for lack of trying.
100. There is so much more to me than meets the eye.
But enough about me! Tell me more about yourself in the comments.